A NEW VERSION OF AVIX® IS AVAILABLE!
AviX® 4.4.0 is a major release containing an updated datamodel and a lot of new functionality.
Below are a few of the highlights:
- Process tasks can be grouped together to control the level of detail in work instructions and to constitute suitably sized blocks for balancing.
- The model to define parts has been extended to include version managment and support for multiple Bill of Material.
- Layout dependent activities can be added in the structure as operations directly under a workstation or a resource, and will become red instead of green.
- The process library concept has been developed further and now library tasks are read only in the structure. Library task must be edited from the process library.
- The time calculation method for a process can be set manually or be left as the default “automatic".
- FMEA- and DFX modules has been updated to be more user friendly.