Design For Assembly
AVIX DFX is the generic name for a module where focus is put on the product and its design. AVIX DFX simplifies and standardizes how to work with issues of manufacturability – Design For Assembly.
Support is given by examples and search functions thereby making the work more pleasant and the results better.
Simply a visual analysis support where improvement opportunities are captured already in the design phase.
contact us for an
Areas of applications
- Follow up your DFX analyzes in a simpler way
- Simplifies the work with evaluating, documenting and communicating assembly aspects
- Use visual aids such as video, drawings and images
- Work in cross-functional groups is supported and can be run more efficient
- By using AviX DFX, product design can be streamlined and the number of prototypes minimized
- Manufacturability analysis of alternative design proposals will make it easier to find the optimum design
- Existing products can be improved with AviX DFX by examining the design in order to identify and eliminate problems
AviX DFX Screenshots
When conducting the analysis, design-related improvement suggestions and comments are created. AviX DFX presents analysis results transparently and reports for further follow-up work can be generated in an instant.