An AVIX Suite module
Method and time study
AVIX Method uses MTM-based standard times (or other type of stopwatch measurements) to perform time study analysis of work operations to create the data needed for line balancing and product calculations.
A simple and rapid study provides detailed information, ranging from times of individual work operations to full production line processes. The time base can be used for time data management (TDM) as well as improvement work, capacity calculations, line balancing, work instructions or simply as a basis for decision making.
Or, put another way, how can you make decisions about what and how to improve, if you don’t have the necessary facts about the processes? – AVIX Method helps you analyse and manage this information in a logic and visual way.
THIS IS AVIX METHOD
- Time and Motion Study (AVIX times, MTM, Stopwatch and other time study templates)
- Improved productivity of individual workstations
- Optimization of the layout and method used for individual workstations
- Time Data Management (TDM) manage and organize your time base
- Optimization of product design for assembly
- Measurement of productivity for various products and variants in the production process
- Presentation of the current situation and simulation of future situation
- Print customized work instructions (std. work)
- Time simulation of improvement proposals
- Visual tool for Continuous Improvement work (CI)
The use of video technology create commitment among the employees, without disturbing the assembly/processes. Video has many advantages such as support for fast and accurate method analysis and provides a visual way of communicating improvements and results.
The combination of detailed and aggregated times, colors and video makes AVIX Method a flexible tool for presentations. It has never been easier to explain a complex assembly process or make a visual drill-down how different process steps affect the total assembly time.
Find the potential
AVIX Method can distinguish which elements of the assembly process that consume the most resources. This makes it easy to identify the areas with the biggest improvement potential. The time saving is instantly simulated for various improvement proposals and provide increased decision support for investments.
Increase the productivity in your processes using the latest technology.
AVIX Method Demo
Check out our video to learn more about AVIX Method.
AVIX Method Demo
Check out more of AVIX Suite
Want to know more about AVIX?
You are always welcome to contact us. Send a message below and we will reply within 24 hours.